Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

Journey from Science to Journalism

Year- 2010 Place- DU: This was the year somewhere around in mid August I was settled down in my college life sitting on the stairs waiting for my friends. Everything was perfect unplanned but yes i thought it was perfect. We all planned to bunk our philosophy lecture. While waiting I started thinking of my future. All sort of questions were startling my mind. "what am i gonna do?" "Is this what destiny planned for me?" "Am i doing enough hard work to achieve any thing",for few this might sound stupid but common i was a science student, I didn't get good marks but at least 74% was not that bad haina? "do i really deserve to be here?"(I am not putting question on the education structure of DU but that Day i realized it was not my cup coffee). I was not the star kid but I knew I had that spark and I couldn't waste that spark.

I just left that college I never looked back (I am happy I didn't).I was sure that I won't be going back but had no clue about the future.I asked myself "what's next jasi?"and then i thought of going for a professional course and started taking entrance exam classes and of course destiny has planned something for me and it was picture perfect i guess :D
 My sir suggested me to fill IP university BJ(MC) form

Year 2013 Place- MBICEM: I am proud BJ(MC) student. My future is planned, my thoughts are processed, my life is still and my ambitions are ready. People do ask me what inspired me to do out of the box thing I  just smile and say it was my destiny which took one year long time to come to me.
Why I don't give second thought to this course... Common I don't have time to think all this stuff I am quite busy in discovering new things. people and my capabilities.
And a place where you can discover yourself you shouldn't give second thought for that place... haina? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment