Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2013

Another day of struggle

since the day I stepped into my college life one thing was clear that i will be very serious for my studies although that seriousness soon faded  away with the beginning of the process called friendship (i don't regret that at all). First semester was some how very struggling, i hardly had any idea what i wanted to do and nobody was there for me to guide(actually nobody had anyone we all were newcomers) things settled down and i got ample of good friends. This is how second semester passed out in masti, fun, ladhai, pyar tension yeah the most important assignments( i am not considering exams, our assignments are much tougher then our exams... we all know that )
 Here comes first job of my life... VEER ARJUN was the newspaper where i did my internship it may sound common but for me it was first experience that was out from friend zone it.I did lot of struggle from getting internship till completing it not even a single day was easy.
I thought maybe after internship everything will be alright. It had to be i was back with my friends  no more struggles no more worries but it was something i thought but it didn't turnout. Third semester was as tough as my first semester it was maybe because the serious mode was back or maybe because i was looking around, that look was no common, i was looking for opportunities, (it was not me alone me and aashi my friend as well) we were looking for things beyond studies, marks, masti etc etc... every time we tried our hands in something we failed... every trial turned out to be failure. I thank her and my other her  for being there with me in my low points(and u better say thanku to me as well ashi) yeah from third semester till now we both are struggling. I am not mentioning any of great chances we had (hahaha... maybe we didn't have one till now) :D
Jokes apart... There was a reason behind this post. few days back we were thinking of how we struggling for everything. When i say everything i really mean it. From getting up in the morning till begging for sleep. From reaching on time in 1st lecture till waiting for attendance... everything is so hard to complete (it may sound idiotic but its true at least for me). Every single day we all are struggling whether its getting that empty seat in crowded metro (it is a victory in its own, i can feel that happiness :D).
 From getting into college E-magazine till First Frame 2013 we did struggle. through this post people might think how saddened i am with my situation but actually i am  just opposite of it. I am happy being a struggler..  we are happy actually because the success we find after our struggle is something beyond reach without this struggle...
 Happy to be called as struggler :D

2 comments:

  1. Jass i can say these struggling moments made our day always!!! And somehow we both liking it
    !!!hehehhe I dstill can't forget even College se ghar jana is also a struggle..Remeber (Walking College to Siri Fort) hahahahha but yes if u r wd me i vl love too do always struggle in my life!!! :D And chal tu b kya yaad rakhegi 'THANK YOU' :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo shit i forgot to mention that in hurry was so excited to be back on blog.. we had struggle in getting a bus shish... nothing is easy :p AND Thanku ;)

    ReplyDelete