Search This Blog

Saturday 6 October 2012

every day i get to learn new things.. sometimes it is a academic lesson and some time moral lesson.
we have to compromise with some or the other decision of our life. same thing happened with me. i was all set for a college bunk with my friends after such a long time but life is so unpredictable that it never goes according to our plans, i was asked by my teacher to stay in college for some work in broadcasting club and it was the first time for me to get chance to do anchoring, coming on camera, hosting a show alone by myself. so its the decision making time to ditch my friends by not going with them for the movie or ignore my only chance to be a part of such great thing. i became selfish i ditch my friends went for the show :( i was happy and sad, i was confuse, but i don't regret my decision i was ok  with it. although i had a fight with friends. they didn't appreciate  my work.  but lastly it was great work, i enjoyed it and fight got sorted out. one thing came into mind so sometime is it bad to be selfish?? naah.. it is not, one has to be selfish, one has to think about themselves as well, one has to haina?? you don't became bad or you don't commit any sin. you just do it for yourself. kuki at the end when your work will going to stay with you forever and if you have understanding friends like i have then double dhamakaa.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment